Opening: Dec. 27, 2013 / Closing: Jan. 31, 2014
Eskew+Dumez+Ripple is seeking a senior level designer with 5 to 7 years of direct experience in the design of commercial interiors with a focus on restaurants, hospitality and entertainment venues. The candidate needs to be skilled in and have the ability to:
• Collaborate with the design team in creating strong conceptual design ideas.
• Collaborate with the design team to establish the look and feel of projects.
• Express conceptual ideas quickly through hand sketching and use of basic 3D modeling programs.
• Create compelling storyboards, design drawings and outstanding graphic presentations.
• Develop FF&E, color palettes and material presentation from the selection phase through specifications.
• Develop design solutions and prepare documents through schematic design, design development and construction documents phases.
• Understand how to advance a project through all design phases from concept to completion.
• Work within an architectural team to deliver an integrated interior architectural solution.
The ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications:
• 5 to 7 years of proven experience in commercial interior design with an emphasis on restaurant, hospitality and entertainment interiors projects. Previous experience in an architectural firm is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school.
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup
• LEED accreditation is a plus.
• NCIDQ Certification is required of interior designer applicants with ability to immediately become registered as an Interior Designer in State of Louisiana. NCARB registration is required of architectural applicants with work started toward completion of ARE.
To be considered, please submit your resume along with work samples that reflect your restaurant, hospitality and entertainment experience. Please send your CV and portfolio with references as a PDF (no larger than 5MB) to email@example.com. Enclosed letters of recommendation are welcome as well. No phone calls will be accepted.